 Database / Set Inventories / 561
  My first post to lugnet - 6618 Blue Racer

Hi All I have recently discovered lugnet - it's great. I'd like to contribute to the great database of information that is growing here, in some small way. So to start off, I've posted an inventory for a set I have, and which I couldn't find an (...) (24 years ago, 11-Jan-01, to lugnet.db.inv)

  Re: My first post to lugnet - 6618 Blue Racer

(...) Hi, Heather! (...) This comes up frequently. The basic rule for matching the LEGO-supplied piece count is: anything that comes out of the box in one piece, counts as one piece. So for minifigs, the hips & legs are one piece. The torso, arms, (...) (24 years ago, 12-Jan-01, to lugnet.db.inv)

  Re: My first post to lugnet - 6618 Blue Racer

(...) OK - based on that, I make the piece count of blue racer 23. (...) I'm glad I got that OK. I'm willing to upload scans/photos of the unidentified pieces, if anyone is interested. (...) Yes, I've looked there - I hope they will incorporate my (...) (24 years ago, 12-Jan-01, to lugnet.db.inv)