 Database / Set Inventories / 535
    Re: 25 new sets added to peeron.com inventories —Hakan Tandogan
   (...) One comment to the list of inventoried sets: Could you show which theme a set belongs to? You already show this information, but in the 300-item-long list you only show the set number and name. A tree-like view (like the set guide on lugnet) (...) (24 years ago, 6-Dec-00, to lugnet.db.inv)

        Re: 25 new sets added to peeron.com inventories —Dan Boger
   (...) nod, that list is getting long... we do plan to add the theme info to it, as well as an advanced search function... (...) I do scan the newsgroup, but all sets only with permission... I'll try and add your inventory soon :) (24 years ago, 6-Dec-00, to lugnet.db.inv)