 Database / Set Inventories / 536
Re: 25 new sets added to peeron.com inventories
Newsgroups:
lugnet.db.inv
Date:
Wed, 6 Dec 2000 13:25:46 GMT

On Wed, Dec 06, 2000 at 01:06:27PM +0000, Hakan Tandogan wrote:
Dan Boger <dan@peeron.com> writes:

Comments and new inventories are always welcome!

One comment to the list of inventoried sets: Could you show
which theme a set belongs to? You already show this information,
but in the 300-item-long list you only show the set number and name.
A tree-like view (like the set guide on lugnet) would be even better ;-)

nod, that list is getting long... we do plan to add the theme info to it,
as well as an advanced search function...

P.S.: I just posted my inventory of 5906 (Ruler of the Jungle).
      Do you scan the newsgroup for new sets or do you want us
      to mail the inventories to your email adress?

I do scan the newsgroup, but all sets only with permission...  I'll try and
add your inventory soon :)

--
Dan Boger / dan@peeron.com / www.peeron.com / ICQ: 1130750
<set:634_1>:  Red Elements (LEGO/SYSTEM/Supplemental), 53 pcs