 Database / Set Inventories / 511
  new inventories up

Just a heads up - we put about 30 new inventories up this weekend, thanks to data collected by Steve Bliss and Chip Schnarel. Hope people find it useful, and if anyone has any data they want to submit, please mail me :) Again, a big thanks to Steve (...) (24 years ago, 5-Nov-00, to lugnet.db.inv)

  Re: new inventories up

(...) Which format do you prefer? Is the one I posted to lugnet.db.inv for the <set:4818> Dragon Rider o.k. for you or do you need another format to easily include the inventories into your system? Regards, Hakan (24 years ago, 6-Nov-00, to lugnet.db.inv)

  Re: new inventories up

Selçuk When I finished the work that I'm on (probably it needs months to be finished) you will get more than 250 inventories. Just finished the system sets (minus SW sets) and now started to taking apart model team and technic..:-) Selçuk (...) (24 years ago, 6-Nov-00, to lugnet.db.inv)

  Re: new inventories up

(...) nod, looks ok - just mail it to me and I'll try and put it in. you can also download our parts list, and see if you can find those pieces you don't know the part number for... (24 years ago, 6-Nov-00, to lugnet.db.inv)