 Database / Set Inventories / 514
Re: new inventories up
Newsgroups:
lugnet.db.inv
Date:
Mon, 6 Nov 2000 14:23:13 GMT

On Mon, Nov 06, 2000 at 10:51:48AM +0000, Hakan Tandogan wrote:
Dan Boger <dan@peeron.com> writes:

Just a heads up - we put about 30 new inventories up this weekend, thanks
to data collected by Steve Bliss and Chip Schnarel.  Hope people find it
useful, and if anyone has any data they want to submit, please mail me :)

Which format do you prefer? Is the one I posted to lugnet.db.inv
for the <set:4818> Dragon Rider o.k. for you or do you need another format
to easily include the inventories into your system?

nod, looks ok - just mail it to me and I'll try and put it in.  you can
also download our parts list, and see if you can find those pieces you
don't know the part number for...

--
Dan Boger / dan@peeron.com / www.peeron.com / ICQ: 1130750
<set:622_2>:  Baggage Carts (LEGO/LEGOLAND/Vehicle), '70