 Database / Set Inventories / 494
  Re: I am looking for inventories of...

Hi! You might try posting to lugnet.db.inv This newsgroup would be more appropriate for your request, although I don't think it would be too off-topic for lugnet.technic, so I've decided to add the newsgroup I mentioned to the FUT: list. Cheers ... (...) (24 years ago, 15-Oct-00, to lugnet.db.inv, lugnet.technic)

  Re: I am looking for inventories of...

(...) NO! (...) NO! lugnet.db.inv is for posting INVENTORIES, not questions. --Todd (24 years ago, 16-Oct-00, to lugnet.db.inv, lugnet.technic)