 Database / Set Inventories / 494
Re: I am looking for inventories of...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.db.inv, lugnet.technic
Date:
Sun, 15 Oct 2000 23:33:52 GMT

Hi!

You might try posting to lugnet.db.inv

This newsgroup would be more appropriate for your request, although I don't
think it would be too off-topic for lugnet.technic, so I've decided to add
the newsgroup I mentioned to the FUT: list.

Cheers ...

Geoffrey Hyde

Jonathan Wilson <jonwil@tpgi.com.au> wrote in message
8458 silver champion
8509 swamp roborider
8511 frost roborider
8512 onyx roborider
8513 dust roborider
8514 power roborider
8251 sonic cycle
8279 4wd xtrack

and also if someone could help me by scanning in the inventory pages for
the droid dev kit, the robotics discovery system and the mindstorms
camera that would be nice.

I want these because it will enable me to better work out which sets to
buy to get the parts that I want to get.