 Database / Set Inventories / 336
Re: Information wanted on availability of a particular piece.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.db.inv
Date:
Thu, 4 May 2000 02:42:35 GMT

slope brick 33 3 x 2 inverted yellow

I have plenty of these and can easily spare you one - send your address
and I'll drop on ein the mail to you. Or, you can get them in thse
Freestyle/Basic sets: 3761... hmmm looks like that was th eonly one
recently, and it's disappeared from the shelves here.

Kevin
--
Personal Lego Web page:
eBay auctions: http://members.ebay.com/aboutme/kevinw1/