 Database / Set Inventories / 335
334  |  336
Subject:
Information wanted on availability of a particular piece.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.db.inv
Date:
Thu, 4 May 2000 00:02:28 GMT

I am in need of one of these pieces.  LEGO Customer Service Australia didn't
have one in their stock, so I'm asking anyone who'd be willing to part with
just ONE of these pieces or who can tell me what set I can find this piece
in, preferably in current models, to contact me ASAP on either
ghyde@ledanet.com.au (preferred) or ghyde@fastinternet.net.au with the info
OR the price they're asking for sending me this piece below:

slope brick 33 3 x 2 inverted yellow

--
Cheers ...

Geoffrey Hyde