 Database / Set Inventories / 311
    Inventory--021 Wheel Set —Jim Hughes
   Scholars have long debated exactly where the 021 wheel set fit into Samsonite history. As I'm sure you are aware early scholarship viewed the set in a rather harsh light. Was it an accessory set or a model set in its own right? However several (...) (24 years ago, 29-Mar-00, to lugnet.db.inv)

        Re: Inventory--021 Wheel Set —Gloria Summers
   (...) Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! This is great. I asked about an inventory of this set a couple of months ago and I was losing hope anyone could come up with the exact contents. (24 years ago, 29-Mar-00, to lugnet.db.inv)