 Database / Set Inventories / 311
  Inventory--021 Wheel Set

Scholars have long debated exactly where the 021 wheel set fit into Samsonite history. As I'm sure you are aware early scholarship viewed the set in a rather harsh light. Was it an accessory set or a model set in its own right? However several (...) (24 years ago, 29-Mar-00, to lugnet.db.inv)

  Re: Inventory--021 Wheel Set

(...) Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! This is great. I asked about an inventory of this set a couple of months ago and I was losing hope anyone could come up with the exact contents. (24 years ago, 29-Mar-00, to lugnet.db.inv)