 Database / Set Inventories / 310
Re: Set inventory list?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.db.inv, lugnet.admin.database
Date:
Tue, 28 Mar 2000 07:42:29 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

In lugnet.db.inv, John Gramley writes:
I've been wondering if there is any long-term plan for LUGNET to post a list
of set inventories once submitted inventories have been checked and
rechecked?  This way somebody looking for such an inventory wouldn't have to
search through the posts and check the submissions for consistency.

Yup!  It is in the works as well as in the plan!

--Todd