 Database / Set Inventories / 287
Re: REQ set 8286
Newsgroups:
lugnet.db.inv
Date:
Tue, 22 Feb 2000 16:29:19 GMT

In lugnet.db.inv, Kim Toll writes:
Rick Kirkwood wrote in message ...
Has anyone done an inventory on the 3 in 1 car?  Its now a S@H special. • I'm
wondering if its a good buy to flush out my robotics parts inventory for my
kids club at school.
TIA
Rick Kirkwood

Here you go...  (sorry about the word wrap :)
Kim

Thanks, Kim!  You helped me find a couple parts I really need which are
allready in my collection!  Big thanks to you and others who do inventories!

-John Van