 Database / Set Inventories / 2435
  Inventory for set 725 Lego Town Plan

A couple of months ago I purchased a MISB Lego 725 Town Plan set. The set had never been opened. It even had the inner plastic wrapper. I just uploaded the parts list on the Peeron web site. Though some of the parts reference doesn’t match the exact (...) (20 years ago, 2-Sep-04, to lugnet.db.inv)

  Re: Inventory for set 725 Lego Town Plan

(...) When I first read the contents on Peeron, my jaw dropped, because I thought that this was the first time that an early version of the #725 Town Plan set had actually been located: (URL) when I contacted Indranil, it was confirmed that the set (...) (20 years ago, 3-Sep-04, to lugnet.db.inv, lugnet.general)

  Re: Inventory for set 725 Lego Town Plan

(...) Here are some pictures of the set: (URL) Basak (20 years ago, 13-Sep-04, to lugnet.db.inv)