 Database / Set Inventories / 2437
Re: Inventory for set 725 Lego Town Plan
Newsgroups:
lugnet.db.inv
Date:
Mon, 13 Sep 2004 19:14:57 GMT

In lugnet.db.inv, Indranil Basak wrote:
A couple of months ago I purchased a MISB Lego 725 Town Plan set. The set had
never been opened. It even had the inner plastic wrapper. I just uploaded the
parts list on the Peeron web site. Though some of the parts reference doesn’t
match the exact pieces – trees and traffic signs. Some of the parts reference
was added by the Peeron administrator since I left them blank due to lack of
part number. Refer to the note column for exact description. Here is the link to
the page.

http://www.peeron.com/inv/sets/725-3

Here are some pictures of the set:

Indranil Basak