 Database / Set Inventories / 2402
    Re: New Inventory/Set Cross Reference Feeware App —Marek Idec
   (...) Hi, At the first glance it looks very nice. Especially I like database of sets with pictures. I haven't find that feature in other applications. So my first opinion was that maybe I found eventually application to manage my parts. I started (...) (21 years ago, 17-Jul-03, to lugnet.db.inv)

        Re: New Inventory/Set Cross Reference Feeware App —Rick Graichen
   (...) Marek, Thanks for trying BrickSet XRef and for your comments. Several people have asked for this same feature and I'm already working on including it along with several other suggestions from the feedback I have received so far in the next (...) (21 years ago, 20-Jul-03, to lugnet.db.inv)