 Database / Set Inventories / 2401
2400  |  2402
Subject:
New Inventory/Set Cross Reference Feeware App
Newsgroups:
lugnet.db.inv
Date:
Fri, 11 Jul 2003 18:22:25 GMT

BrickSet XRef is a freeware software application that you can use to inventory
all your LEGO parts and then compare your inventory of parts to the set parts
inventories from Peeron.com to see which sets you can build.

You can also view the Build Instructions from Brickshelf.com

You can dowload it at http://BrickSetXRef.topcities.com

Check it out and let me know what you think.

Rick