 Database / Set Inventories / 2386
  Re: New features at Peeron.com

(...) it took me a while to figure out how to do this (evil javascript, but if you don't have it turned on, you won't get the small window anyway), but it should be working that way now. I also updated the search from the color chart to be faster, (...) (21 years ago, 18-Apr-03, to lugnet.db.inv, lugnet.inv)

  Re: New features at Peeron.com

(...) Oh! It works it works! Thanks Dan! This will make my parts chasing much better (someday I'll get to Bricklink). Best regards, /Tobbe (URL) SPAM when e-mailing) (21 years ago, 22-Apr-03, to lugnet.inv)