 Database / Set Inventories / 2384
    parts catalog - beta testers and colors —Bob Kojima
   i have been making some changes to parts catalog this week. and i need some beta testers and some help with colors. the major change is that parts catalog can now render images using LDraw dat files. this means no more hunting and downloading (...) (21 years ago, 15-Apr-03, to lugnet.db.inv)

        Re: parts catalog - beta testers and colors —Stefan Sanders
   (...) As you may remember (I asked you to implement the "compare regardless of color") I'm a happy and frequent user of the Parts Catalog program and my complete LEGO collection is maintained by your program. I've already installed it and will use (...) (21 years ago, 16-Apr-03, to lugnet.db.inv)