 Database / Set Inventories / 2384
2383  |  2385
Subject:
parts catalog - beta testers and colors
Newsgroups:
lugnet.db.inv
Date:
Tue, 15 Apr 2003 21:45:44 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

i have been making some changes to parts catalog this week.  and i need
some beta testers and some help with colors.

the major change is that parts catalog can now render images using LDraw
dat files.  this means no more hunting and downloading pictures, just keep
your dat files up to date.  this also means that the parts can now be in
the correct color.   before you can use dat files you must set the
LDRAW.exe directory.  this can be done in the more screen.  (press the
'More' button at the bottom of the parts catalog main screen)

i need help with the LDraw colors.  i have matched up some of the peeron
color names with LDraw color codes.  but there are many that still need
matching up.

in the beta zip file i have included a file named 'LDraw Color Map.mpd'  if
you open this file in MLCad you will see all the available LDraw
colors.  could someone please help me match up these color codes with the
peeron color names?

there is also a test inventory named 'colors.PRN'  that demonstrates the
new LDraw picture colors.

thanks in advance for your help,

bob kojima

you can download the beta here:

http://klickitat.fial.com/bob/partscatalog/download/partscatalog_24b.zip

¤º°`°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤øø¤º°`°º¤

Bob Kojima
ko@fial.com
http://www.bong69.com

Fial Incorporated