 Database / Set Inventories / 186
  Re: Standardized Inventory File Format?

(...) Are you speaking for yourself? If so, explain why you'd rather use some other programming language system in place of Perl. Remember, we're trying to design a standard that will work for lots of people who aren't here to represent themselves. (...) (25 years ago, 27-Sep-99, to lugnet.db.inv)

  Re: Standardized Inventory File Format?

(...) I wasn't speaking for myself--I could learn Perl, if I wanted. I haven't needed to yet, and haven't felt like making the time--other activities have higher priorities. I was thinking of people who aren't programmers, don't know how to program, (...) (25 years ago, 28-Sep-99, to lugnet.db.inv)