 Database / Set Inventories / 1542
Re: A new, faster and better host for Peeron
Newsgroups:
lugnet.db.inv
Date:
Thu, 27 Mar 2003 07:18:06 GMT

In lugnet.announce.peeron, Dan Boger writes:
We're glad to announce that Peeron has now moved to a new hosting service.

Over the past few weeks, we've been growing frustrated with the speed and
reliability of our previous host.  As a result, we've decided to switch to a
well known and respected hosting service, Pair Networks.

Cheers to you folks! I've been annoyed by the speed lately but since it's a
free service and a great service at that I just sigh and do something else
while the page loads. This is great news!

Hope the new ISP wont put a big hole in your wallets though...

I'd better find out how that PayPal thingie works for some smallish donations...

Best regards,
/Tobbe
http://www.lotek.nu
(remove SPAM when e-mailing)