 Announcements / Peeron™ / 4
3  |  5
Subject:
A new, faster and better host for Peeron
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce.peeron, lugnet.db.inv
Date:
Wed, 26 Mar 2003 22:52:57 GMT
Highlighted:
!! (details)

We're glad to announce that Peeron has now moved to a new hosting service.

Over the past few weeks, we've been growing frustrated with the speed and
reliability of our previous host.  As a result, we've decided to switch to a
well known and respected hosting service, Pair Networks.

The changes in the DNS entries might take a few days to propagate, but visitors
to the old site will be automatically redirected to the a temporary address,
http://pair.peeron.com.

Thanks, and please let us know if you find any problems with the new site.

Dan and Jennifer Boger
Peeron.com