 Database / Set Inventories / 1473
  Set info. for Coca Cola promotional soccer sets distributed in Japan

Hi all, Today, I noticed the LUGNET Guide has only one set info. (#4447) out of 30 promotional LEGO sets that were distributed as Coca Cola's promotion synchronized with World Cup Soccer Games in Japan. So, I made a list of the 30 sets for inclusion (...) (22 years ago, 25-Sep-02, to lugnet.db.inv)

  Re: Set info. for Coca Cola promotional soccer sets distributed in Japan

(...) Are these the actual names (translated from the Japanese)? Would it be accurate to substitute DF = Defender (Downfielder?) MF = Midfielder FW = Forward GK = Goal Keeper ? Those would be easier to understand. . . -- TWS Garrison (URL) capital (...) (22 years ago, 25-Sep-02, to lugnet.db.inv, lugnet.admin.database)

  Re: Set info. for Coca Cola promotional soccer sets distributed in Japan

(...) Well, those names are just taken from the _index_ distributed by Coca-Cola. For whatever reason, the sets are named in English with those abbreviations. See (2 URLs) have no objection to spell-out those names, although I'm not sure that's what (...) (22 years ago, 29-Sep-02, to lugnet.db.inv, lugnet.admin.database)