 Database / Set Inventories / 1473
1472  |  1474
Subject:
Set info. for Coca Cola promotional soccer sets distributed in Japan
Newsgroups:
lugnet.db.inv
Date:
Wed, 25 Sep 2002 12:19:53 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

Hi all,

Today, I noticed the LUGNET Guide has only one set info. (#4447) out of
30 promotional LEGO sets that were distributed as Coca Cola's promotion
synchronized with World Cup Soccer Games in Japan.  So, I made a list
of the 30 sets for inclusion in the set database.

#4447 is currently classified as LEGO > ? > ?...  I'd like to suggest
LEGO > SYSTEM > Soccer (Football) > {Promotional} > {Coca Cola}.

All sets are in polybag and released in 2002.  Sets #4443 through #4457,
#4471, and #4472 contain one minifig each.  Sets #4458 through #4470
have no minifigs.

I have about 20 sets in the series and will take photos of the packages
(i.e., polybags) of them next weekend.  They will be posted to brickshelf
when ready.

Hope this helps... to make the database complete!

    Masahiro

---

4443 DF 1
4444 DF 2