 Database / Set Inventories / 1442
RE: Parts Catalog 0.0.16
Newsgroups:
lugnet.db.inv
Date:
Fri, 2 Aug 2002 21:06:43 GMT

... and beta testing!
ie blame me if it doesn't work! ;-)

The compare now gives you 2 option 'parts you have' or 'parts you
need'.  Parts you have is new.
Suppose you load a list of parts you want.  Then you compare by
'parts you have' to a set inventory that you
plan on buying.  You will get a list of the parts you want that are
in the set you want to buy.

Or think of it as "parts I want that may be in this set"

Thanks Bob, for all these changes and improvements.

William Howard