 Database / Set Inventories / 1401
    Re: BLdb bugs and remarks —Luis Baixinho
   Hi i test the program on a pentium (100 Mhz) and a p4 (1,5 Mhz) and works fine. of course is to slowly on 100Mhz. in your bug report. the program halt when import the txt files. on readme.txt file i put a note (7 and 8) to do nothing while the (...) (22 years ago, 13-Jun-02, to lugnet.db.inv)

        Re: BLdb bugs and remarks —Scott DeWolf
   I have been successful in importing set list and part list. Unfortunately...the database locks up when trying to import an actual set. Perhaps I misunderstood the instructions and am not doing something correctly. COuld you please explain that part (...) (22 years ago, 28-Jun-02, to lugnet.db.inv)

        Re: BLdb bugs and remarks —Luis Baixinho
   (...) i think that you can't import a new set to bldb. to do this, you need to go to lugnet guide listing, save the new bynumber.txt. put the file at the apropriate folder and at bldb import the sets. this update your database with the news sets. if (...) (22 years ago, 2-Jul-02, to lugnet.db.inv)