 Database / Set Inventories / 1401
Re: BLdb bugs and remarks
Newsgroups:
lugnet.db.inv
Date:
Thu, 13 Jun 2002 11:57:51 GMT

Hi

i test the program on a pentium (100 Mhz) and a p4 (1,5 Mhz) and works fine.
of course is to slowly on 100Mhz.

in your bug report.
the program halt when import the txt files. on readme.txt file i put a note
(7 and 8) to do nothing while the program works with this files. is a bug.
when the computer puts anything (like the screensaver) in first place while
the program works with the database, the program will crash.
the same thing to the movement.

Remarks.
i work with 1600x1200 resolution, so... :)

when i make the new version i will fix some things.
- center the windows.
- put the minimize, restore and maximize buttons.
- resizeable all windows.
- put portuguese buttons in english.
- simplify the way to put parts on our inventorie.
- try to fix the imports, more speed.
- backup options
- put version 0.7 on about windows :)

in the beginning i made this program only to my use. when i note that lugnet
members not use other program to do this things, i decided to give the
program to everybody.
of course, some things are in same way when i first made the program...

i use the scrolling text (not the progress bar), when the program make a
import, to the user view what program do and when occurs errors.

thanks, Guido
LBaixinho