 Database / Set Inventories / 1398
1397  |  1399
Subject:
BLdb bugs and remarks
Newsgroups:
lugnet.db.inv
Date:
Sun, 9 Jun 2002 09:12:06 GMT

Hi Luis,

I downloaded your program and started it on a PII (350MhZ) and a AMD(1.4GHz)
both using Win98.

For now everyhing looks good. However as soon as I want to start working, let's
say, reading the bynumber.txt and master.txt things go wrong.

Bug report:

The bynumber.txt file is being read and suddenly it stops half way in the
reading procedure. The whole program hangs up. The same happens for the
master.txt file.

During reading of the files the window can not be moved around.

Remarks:

The main window is not in the center position after you started it. Which means
that you have to move it to see all.

The minimize and restore icons on the top right side are missing.

All child windows are set too big (more than 768 in width) and are not
resizeble.

Directories and some buttons are in a non-english language.

Why not during update of the databases simply showing a progress bar. (The
scrolling you now have takes a lot of time.)

Well, that's all for now. I like your program very much, when it works. :)

Guido