 Database / Set Inventories / 1392
1391  |  1393
Subject:
Question about set #5149
Newsgroups:
lugnet.db.inv
Date:
Tue, 14 May 2002 14:57:38 GMT

In this set the inventory(1), it shows that it contains 8 green 1x2x2 shutters.
Yet the set clearly contains 6 1x4x3 windows that those shutters are to be
used with.  Based on the copies of this set that I have purchased, I would
say that perhaps the P/N 3582 should be P/N 3856.

Thoughts anyone?

-Jason

(1) http://www.peeron.com/inv/sets/5149
(2) This would also apply to set 809.