 Database / Set Inventories / 1391
Re: Could someone check their 7119 Cloud Car?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.db.inv
Date:
Tue, 14 May 2002 14:46:43 GMT

In lugnet.starwars, Bryan Wong writes:
Hi all,

I was looking at my cloud car today and comparing it to the set inventory
for it at http://peeron.com/inv/sets/7119-1.

It says there are 2 red 2x12 plates in the set, but mine has 2x10 plates
instead.  Could someone check their cloud car to verify this?

I opened 10 7119s just last week, and all had 2 2x10 as well.

Thx,

Bryan

So instead of (2)2445 it should show (2)3832.

-Jason