 Database / Set Inventories / 1381
    Inventory of —Thomas Garrison
   Anyone can use this inventory. It's not completely Peeron-compliant yet, but someone remind me and I'll fix it. Many of the part names are from BrickLink (which explains weird stuff like "Bionicle . . ." rather than "Technic Bionicle. . ."), and I (...) (22 years ago, 6-May-02, to lugnet.db.inv)

        Re: Inventory of —Dan Boger
   (...) does this count as a reminder? :) names don't really matter, as long as the ldraw number is there. Only if it's missing from our master list, or if it doesn't have an ldraw number, only then the name is considered :) Dan (22 years ago, 6-May-02, to lugnet.db.inv)