 Database / Set Inventories / 1382
Re: Inventory of
Newsgroups:
lugnet.db.inv
Date:
Mon, 6 May 2002 16:55:30 GMT

In lugnet.db.inv, Thomas Garrison writes:
Anyone can use this inventory.  It's not completely Peeron-compliant yet,
but someone remind me and I'll fix it.  Many of the part names are from
BrickLink (which explains weird stuff like "Bionicle . . ." rather than
"Technic Bionicle. . ."), and I made up the one for 41533.  The 1 x 6 x 1
curved slope and inverse are listed as 201 and 201b on BrickLink, but I
couldn't corroborate those numbers so I left them blank (and the first
really should be 6 x 1, right?).  The Mandalorian helmet appears to be the
Mettalic Gray colour which does not yet have a Peeron equivalent;
otherwise, I think I've expressed everything in Peeron colors.  As usual,
props to Bob Kojima's PartsCatalog for making this easier.

does this count as a reminder? :)

names don't really matter, as long as the ldraw number is there.  Only if
it's missing from our master list, or if it doesn't have an ldraw number,
only then the name is considered :)

Dan