 Database / Set Inventories / 1350
  Should this be two different parts? Arm Piece with Pin and 3 Fingers (6217)

I was looking through peeron on the weekend to figure out which sets have this part: Arm Piece with Pin and 3 Fingers' (6217) This was when I discovered that I have two different versions of this part. One with a friction pin and one with a loose (...) (22 years ago, 25-Mar-02, to lugnet.db.inv)