 Database / Set Inventories / 1342
  Re: Peeron Colors

(...) by all means, I'd welcome such a chart, and would be happy to host it on peeron. In a perfect world, it'll have the Peeron names, LDraw names, BrickLink names, and the RGB colors as well. If someone has the time to compile such a chart, that'd (...) (23 years ago, 8-Mar-02, to lugnet.db.inv)

  Re: Peeron Colors

(...) Yah, and after the various color confusions over the past few years, maybe we should call it the "Rosetta Brick" <lol> Ray (23 years ago, 8-Mar-02, to lugnet.db.inv)

  RE: Peeron Colors

(...) So exactly which shade of red is "Rosetta" then!!!!! :-)) William (23 years ago, 8-Mar-02, to lugnet.db.inv)