 Database / Set Inventories / 1293
Re: Parts Catalog c 0.0.11
Newsgroups:
lugnet.db.inv
Date:
Mon, 25 Feb 2002 17:41:46 GMT

Bob Kojima wrote:

another new version.  The wish list is getting bigger so here are the
changes i got done today.

Version 0.0.11  02-19-02

Hi,

I'm having problems with the "Open a .htm inventory file saved from the
peeron site." feature. As far as I can see, the *first* line of the
inventory gets read in correctly, but the very next line simply shows
garbage (I'm seeing HTML tags as the part number and so on). I have
saved the inventory with the "Show Images" turned on, so the HTML table
might be different from what you were expecting.

The other thing with that feature is that you might want to allow "*.htm"
and "*.html" in the drop-down box of the file chooser ;-)

Thanks,
Hakan

--
"Experienced programmers dont' make less mistakes. They simply find
faster what went wrong..."