 Database / Set Inventories / 1291
Re: Parts Catalog c 0.0.11
Newsgroups:
lugnet.db.inv
Date:
Mon, 25 Feb 2002 11:21:29 GMT

2) When entering the Add dialog sometimes the data in count is
selected so all I have to do is type the new count and sometimes the
cursor is blinking to the right of the value so that I first have to
delete it and then enter the new value. Seems like it's selected when
the last thing I did in the previous add was a color select and if the
last thing I did was a count-retype the cursor is blinking to the
right of the value. It would be perfect if the value is always
selected so it get's overwritten when I enter a new value.

Seems to be when the add-dialog is closed with [Enter] and not
OK-click.
/Tobbe

http://www.arnesson.nu/lotek/