 Database / Set Inventories / 1254
    Re: Parts Catalog v 0.0.10 —Samuel Christiansen
   Once again, thank you for this continually improving program! The searching function is very impressive and VERY useful. Now on to my notes... - Moving columns around in the grid seems to have some glitches. If you move them before adding parts, it (...) (23 years ago, 17-Feb-02, to lugnet.db.inv)

        Re: Parts Catalog v 0.0.10 —Dan Boger
   (...) that sounds cool - another cool feature would be a "compare" feature... especially if you can compare to the online version. That should make sending verifications very very easy. (...) heh, I'm not sure our approval is required for something (...) (23 years ago, 19-Feb-02, to lugnet.db.inv)