 Database / Set Inventories / 1252
  Re: Parts Catalog v 0.0.10

(...) There is one little problem with the "update" function: Please don't overwrite the local copy if you get a HTTP/403 "Access denied" from the server. I just tested the "update" from my home T-Online account, thereby killing the copy of (...) (23 years ago, 15-Feb-02, to lugnet.db.inv)

  Re: Parts Catalog v 0.0.10

(...) well, when you get the master file from peeron, you can now ask it for master, or master.txt, or masterlist.text - anything starting with "master"... so when you get your master file, just ask for it as "master.txt" (URL) Dan Boger (...) (23 years ago, 19-Feb-02, to lugnet.db.inv)