 Database / Set Inventories / 1246
  Parts Catalog - Inventory program version 0.0.8

version 0.0.8 is now up here are the changes. all these changes were made because of your suggestions! Version 0.0.8 02-11-02 - Fixed the hint on the find button. - Fixed add so that if the notes field is different it will add new element with (...) (23 years ago, 11-Feb-02, to lugnet.db.inv)

  Re: Parts Catalog - Inventory program version 0.0.8

Thanks for all the work you've done. I've now done three inventories using the program and it's been a great help. I figured I'd continue to chip in with observations. - Although you can now add two of the same part with different notes without them (...) (23 years ago, 13-Feb-02, to lugnet.db.inv)