 Database / Set Inventories / 1051
  Neato

I dunno if this was announced or if this was a "stealth enhancement" or what. But I gotta say this latest "what years did the color appear in?" clickable grid is Super Way Cool. (URL) when you click on the blue 96 square you get (URL) Thanks, (...) (23 years ago, 27-Sep-01, to lugnet.db.inv, lugnet.admin.database)