 Database / Set Inventories / 1051
1050  |  1052
Subject:
Neato
Newsgroups:
lugnet.db.inv, lugnet.admin.database
Date:
Thu, 27 Sep 2001 17:54:30 GMT

I dunno if this was announced or if this was a "stealth enhancement" or what.

But I gotta say this latest "what years did the color appear in?" clickable
grid is Super Way Cool.

http://www.peeron.com/inv/parts/73312

and when you click on the blue 96 square you get

http://www.peeron.com/cgi-bin/psearch?limit=color&year=1996&query=73312&color=Blue

Spiffotronic.  Thanks, whoever (mumble... DAN?) did this.

Speaking of mumbles, why is it

lugnet.DB.inv,

but

lugnet.admin.DATABASE???