 Database / Brictionary / 85
    Re: What words describe the Lego elements? —Steve Bliss
   (...) A common piece of information, that many neophytes could supply: "How much does it hurt when you step on the piece barefoot?" Steve (24 years ago, 2-Feb-00, to lugnet.db.brictionary)

        Re: What words describe the Lego elements? —Bill Bourn
   (...) Or "How good a missile is it to throw at my kid brother?" Both are hard to quantify, don't you think? I'm sure neither question will be asked by my version of the brictionary. I do have a small JPG file of the MS Access display of (...) (24 years ago, 4-Feb-00, to lugnet.db.brictionary)