 Database / Brictionary / 82
    Re: The Lepanadat Project (update 1) —Mike Poindexter
   If I can get somebody to get the nomenclature down, I will offer to set up a database that will accept the inventories. I was starting on that same project, but it was indeed too immense for me to do alone. I would really like to see an updated (...) (24 years ago, 26-Jan-00, to lugnet.db.brictionary)

        Re: The Lepanadat Project (update 1) —Heather Patey
   Mike, I have consolidated Margo's castle/pirate inventories into one file with the fields Set Number, Quantity, Part Description, and Colour. I could extract a list of unique contents of Part Description as well, and I'm working on adding the field (...) (24 years ago, 26-Jan-00, to lugnet.db.brictionary)