 Database / Brictionary / 46
  Re: wishing upon a star

In lugnet.db.brictionary, Dave Lovelace writes: [SNIP] (...) ...you are all truly brilliant, and obviously experienced, (...) Please don't let Lar here this! His head is quite large enough already.... :^) as evah, John C. (25 years ago, 27-Aug-99, to lugnet.db.brictionary)

  Re: wishing upon a star

(...) c /here/hear/ ... but who's here to notice? (...) Swelled heads typically occur when new facts are uttered. Nothing was by Dave that I didn't already know to be true about myself so there's no danger of (additional) swelling. But seriously, I (...) (25 years ago, 27-Aug-99, to lugnet.db.brictionary)

  Re: wishing upon a star

(...) Har! No, really...you brains good and my bad and me grammar good too! I got exactly what I wanted...a flurry of responses, in a simple endeavor to find out if the best and brightest have come up with any solutions to a part search and (...) (25 years ago, 27-Aug-99, to lugnet.db.brictionary)