 Database / Brictionary / 28
Re: Part 4180
Newsgroups:
lugnet.db.brictionary
Date:
Sun, 22 Aug 1999 05:41:27 GMT

Tore Eriksson wrote:

I have a part 4180, but it has car wheels, not train wheels.
Isn't part 4180 just the holder?

Yes.  :-)

It first came with train wheels (it's situated with the train
elements) -- 1980; both 2x2 and 3x3, but later (1981?), studded
hubs were added.

One of many discrepancies the Numbers Group has mentioned to
Terry, but which have yet to get fixed.  <sigh>

-- joshua