 Database / Brictionary / 276
275  |  277
Subject:
2 new parts in new racer sets
Newsgroups:
lugnet.db.brictionary, lugnet.general
Date:
Wed, 1 Jan 2003 08:37:18 GMT

Hi all,

Here in Denmark some small new racer-sets have been available for a couple
of weeks (sets 8358, 8359, 8360).
There are some useful new parts:
In set 8359 a light grey bracket (like part 2436) - not 1x2/1x4 though, but
1x2/2x2.
In set 8358 a blue wedge (like part 4859) - not 3x4 though, but 4x4, meaning
longer "tails" and a slimmer angle of the wedge.
Normally the racer sets special elements are useless, but these 2 elements
are very good in almost any setting - and now the mold is made, they'll
probably show up in some other sets as well.

Happy New Year from Copenhagen

Arne