 Database / Brictionary / 188
Re: Windscreen Weirdness
Newsgroups:
lugnet.db.brictionary
Date:
Wed, 9 Jan 2002 20:17:43 GMT

Joshua Delahunty wrote:

<snipped.

Well, it certainly wasn't ever blue.  I'd wonder if it was more trans-blue
or trans-lt-blue.  Being the latter, perhaps my 6377 entry is off, too.

BTW, another cool trivia point about 6698 (if I'm not mistaken...) it's got
sunroof glass without ridges on it, right?

     -- joshua

Although my instruction sheet for 6698 does show a sunroof without
ridges being used, I have a ridged one in my copy of the set.

I can't help with 6377 as that set was never made available in New Zealand.

Grahame