 Database / Brictionary / 187
Re: Windscreen Weirdness
Newsgroups:
lugnet.db.brictionary
Date:
Wed, 9 Jan 2002 19:34:56 GMT

In lugnet.db.brictionary, Grahame Reid writes:
Steve Bliss wrote:

In lugnet.db.brictionary, Steve Bliss wrote:

In lugnet.db.brictionary, Joshua Delahunty wrote:

Partsref is wrong.  Your set is (obviously) right.

4866 4x3 Sloping Windshield, 1H

Are you saying the part file:

4688.DAT      Windscreen  3 x  4 x  1 & 1/3 with 6 Studs on Top

is incorrect, and should be renumbered to 4866.dat?

1   Blue          6698 RV with Speedboat            1985 LEGOLAND Town

I think you've got a mistake here - it should be Trans-Lt-Blue.

I'll try to remember to dig out my copy of 6698 tonight, and check out
the boat's windscreen.