 Database / Brictionary / 171
Re: What is this piece?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.db.brictionary
Date:
Thu, 5 Jul 2001 10:48:37 GMT

Frederic Thomas wrote:

Hello,

Can anybody help me to identify this piece?

<http://home.worldcom.ch/frthomas/Unknown.jpg>

It is used in 8868 to create tanks at the side of the truck.

I've searched Peeron, Technica and Partsref and cannot find anything
remotely like it. Since the set is from 92 however, I can't believe I am
like "discovering" a new piece!

Many thanks

Frederic Thomas

This piece is also found in the starwars UCS xwing and a model team
truck+trailer+airplane, among other things (I think there was a yellow one
in the technic submarine...)